There are many things that need to be paid attention to during the use of CNC flame cutting machines. The use of oxygen tubes for CNC flame cutting machines is one thing that needs to be paid attention to. The following is the precautions for the oxygen tubes of CNC flame cutting machines and the majority of users and friends. Say it, I hope it will bring you convenience:
1. The oxygen tube of the CNC flame cutting machine is red and can only be used for oxygen, not for other gases; the acetylene tube is black, and it is forbidden to switch between the two types of hoses;
2. If the air pipe of the CNC flame cutting machine is aging, or there is a pipe damaged by sparks, heat, or burnt out, it needs to be replaced;
3. The pipes of the CNC flame cutting machine should be straightened out, and there should be no joints;
4. Place the excess air pipe of the CNC flame cutting machine in a place where it will not be damaged or cut off;
5. Check whether the air pipe of the CNC flame cutting machine has leaks, damages, loose joints, or other problems within the specified distance;
6. The pipe of the CNC flame cutting machine is as large as possible to prevent damage and reduce pressure drop, to prevent the possibility of gas flowing through the throttle valve.